☆ Review: Uniqso : Cosplay Wig - No.6 Original Soundtrack - Inukashi + Cosplay Wig - Marvel's The Avengers 2 - Wanda Maximoff

4:27 PM

Hey everyone! This will be the LAST post I am making on THIS blog! I am currently working on my BRAND NEW blog ! I'm very excited to start fresh and clean with my new blog! I promise I will work hard on it and make it the best it can be. Thank you all for sticking around here for so long!! I really appreciate every one of you! It would be amazing if you could check out my new blog and please leave comments with your blog link as well so I can follow you back!

[ NEW BLOG LINK ]

[ NEW BLOG LINK ]

[ NEW BLOG LINK ]

My last review will be these two wigs I received from Uniqso.

Links below !

[ Uniqso ]

[ Cosplay Wig - No.6 Original Soundtrack - Inukashi ]

[ Cosplay Wig - Marvel's The Avengers 2 - Wanda Maximoff ]

Remember to use my discount code "eikkibunny" for a discount!

These are the two wigs I chose. The top one is the "No.6 Inukashi" and the bottom one is "Marvel's Wana Maximoff".

My wigs took about three weeks to arrive. The arrived with DHL. The packaging is the same, and the wigs arrived in good condition.

Both of my wigs came in a bag like this, and they both had paper and a hair net inside to help them keep shape properly

This is the Marvel wig. It looks exactly like the photo and is in great condition! The hair is very thick and I love the waves. The hair/scalp part on the top is amazing. It looks great!

I cut the wig to style for Jinora's hair! I cut all of the hair off, and used the excess hair to make a bun. I clipped the bun on with bobby pins to hold it in place.

For the arrows, I used Lime Crime Cry Baby lipstick.

I'm wearing brown lenses from Uniqso as well!

This is the No.6 wig! I love this wig! It's so pretty. I love the way the curls fall and the length of it.

I wore this wig for my Caitlyn cosplay. The wig is a lot thinner than the other one, but it's still great! I didn't have to style it at all!

Both of these wigs are amazing ! I love them both! And the shipping was great too!

Thank you so much for reading !

riannacare@gmail.com

twitter tumblr facebook instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter