☆ Review: Unqiso - I. Fairy Pon Pon Green & Beaute69 Facial Mask - Pore Minimizing Mask

8:47 AM

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I wish you all good luck to those who are studying for final exams! (´・ω・`)Today I will be writing my 6th Uniqso review! I can't believe i've already gotten this far in reviewing things and it's been exactly one year since I've started!! ;w; Thank you everyone for supporting me on my reviewing journey~~ ♥♥ You can read my previous Uniqso review here !

[ Uniqso ]

[ Beaute69 Facial Mask - Pore Minimizing Mask ]

[ I.Fairy Pon Pon Green ]

Remember to use my discount code "eikkibunny" for %10 off !

Here's the package and what I received~! I'm going to talk about the facial mask before the lenses so that'll be below!

I chose this facial pore remover mask because it was my first time getting an item from Uniqso and I was curious to see how this worked! It's priced at $5.90. When I used it the actual mask was green and you had to leave it on your face for around 30 minutes until it drys. Once the 30 minutes is up, you can wash it off~! After I used this mask I noticed my skin was a lot softer feeling and my pores were actually smaller! ;u; I would rate this mask a 4/5 !

The lenses I got are called I. Fairy Pon Pon green! They have such a cute name and they come in a bunny box! (>ω<*)ノノ These are my first pair of lenses that aren't actually in a lens bottle, but I would prefer these because I find the bottles very difficult to get open..;A; These lenses are priced at $22.90, and you can get prescription lenses as well~

Hmmm I don't have any lens/ eye photos with these lenses ;A; I will have to take some later and I'll post them in my next review and link here~! Aaaa i'm so dumb... But if you look closely at these lenses you can actually see the different parts of blue and green! They're so pretty uwu

Here are some photos of me wearing the lenses!! ;v; I wore these for my last review, and also for my LoveTokki photos ~♥♥ I really love these lenses because they're great for everyday wear!

Detailed Review

Fit: ♥♥♥♥♥

These are very comfortable to wear! They're soft and light~

Look: ♥♥♥♥♥

I really love the way these look! They add an enlargement effect and they're very pretty! :)

Quality: ♥♥♥♥♥

Perfect quality as usual~!

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall I rate these lenses a 5/5! \(^o^)/

♥♥♥ Uniqso ♥♥♥

FAQ

About

Contact

Uniqso has one of the widest variety lenses I've seen ! They sell standard circle lenses to crazy halloween lenses!They also have this "Circle Lens Library" which is very helpful for all the beginners of circle lenses having a questioning mind. Please make sure to check them out! And remember my code "eikkibunny" ^_^ Thank you for reading !



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. *o* you're so cute!!!
    I always been curious on trying circle lenses, but I'm scared. I already have a hard time with regular lenses. (T~T)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter