☆ Review: Japan Gift Bay

6:22 AM

Good morning! Today my review is on some makeup I recently got from Japan Gift Bay!

My package took a little over three weeks to arrive. My products were packaged in bubble wrap and inside this box.

These are the items I got!

Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in brown.

I always use this type of eyeliner, but I've never owned it in brown before! I've only ever bought black! In fact, this is the first brown liquid eyeliner I have! It works perfectly! You can apply thin or thick lines very easily.

I'm wearing this eyeliner for these Zelda cosplay photos! (Along with some false lashes, and eye shadows!)

These are Diamond Lash - Bottom lashes (i'm not sure the full name as I cannot read Japanese! >< ) I love these lashes! I've always been iffy on buying lashes I'm unfamiliar with, but these ones are amazing! These lashes are actually in three parts so it's easier for application!

I'm wearing the full bottom lash set in this photo! I drew the freckles on with the Dolly Wink Liquid Brown eyeliner! I actually think I like these lashes better than the next pair ;v;

These lashes are also Diamond Lash - Bottom lashes . These ones are very thick for a dramatic look!

I'm wearing the purple bottom lashes in this photo! They look great for a different kind of style!

Diamond Lash Princess (Lady Glamorous series) and Charming (Volume series) currently is discotinued by Sho-bi together with a lot of bottom lashes. If you like these lashes, you can currently purchase them from Japan Gift Bay , but do so quickly as they are getting short on stock!

I also got another pair of lashes - Dolly Wink #13 Bottom Lash - These are my absolute favourite bottom lashes! They come with eyelash glue as well! I honestly cannot use any other eyelash glue besides this kind! I find these the easiest to apply and they're so comfortable.

I'm wearing Dolly Wink #13 Bottom Lash in the photo above!

I also got a free gift! It's snail lip treatment. This is a quick easy lip treatment with a very cheap price ! I searched this product up and they use real snail fluid for this? It apparently helps treat dried/cracked lips and brings them back to soft fuller lips. I've yet to try this

Thank you all for reading! I hope you check out JapanGiftBay ! Make sure to make a small or big purchase from their store next time you are in need or want to purchase some new makeup products!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Diamond Lash Princess Eye have been an all-time favourite of mine, but they're so delicate! They break even when I take them out of the packaging D: They look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do really cute and lovely makeups

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter