☆ Mini Review: Tohnik Leggings

4:47 PM

Hi today i'm going to do a mini review for Tohnik. Tohnik actually contacted me via instagram a few weeks ago and asked if I could share a few photos in their leggings! ;v; I said I was happy to write a tiny review as well~! I'm really really sorry this has taken so long, I've been really stressed out and sad and busy lately ;; but I do hope you all check out Tohnik and if you like this review please check them out!

[ Tohnik ]

[ Guardians of the Forest Leggings ]

This is the leggings they gave me~! They're called "Guardians of the Forest" from Princess Mononoke / Studio Ghibli! I really liked that movie!

The design is really vibrant and nice, and I really like the material of these leggings. They're made really well and they fit good~ I think they're a little loose, but that's just personal preference ! :)

These shipped super fast and had great customer service! :) I hope you check them out~

Thank you so much for reading and I kinda liked making this little review.



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter