☆ Tivia-Japan ☆

3:52 PM

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to make a post about this store! (-‿◦☀) Do you remember the Komaeda figure I got~? I got it from this store! They sell lots of different figures and anime merchandise. You can find the link below;

[ Tivia - Japan ]

[ Past review for Tivia-Japan ]

OKay! So I'm going to just post a few items they're currently selling, and show the variety ~ uwu

ALSO!!!!!!!! They said if you wanted a certain character/anime added to their store they will try their best and add it for you! So just send them a message if they don't sell anything you would like to buy!! ;v;

[ Link ]

[ Link ]

[ Link ]

[ Link ]

[ Link ]

[ Link ]

[ Link ]

[ Link ]

[ Link ]

They also sell a variety of video games imported from Japan, as well as some cameras and other tech equipment !! (*≧艸≦) Please check this store out if you're looking to buy some things like this~~~! And check out my review for this company! They have great shipping and the products are super high quality.

Tivia - Japan

Thank you!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter