☆ Review: Uniqso - I-Codi Colors Of The Wind No 12 Peanut Gold

1:42 PM

Hey everyone! I have another review for you guys from Uniqso! I have built up a lot of lens reviews that's why there's so many lately! I have another few pairs to review after these so I hope you're not getting sick of me! Today I will be reviewing a new brand of gold/yellow lenses! You can find the links below.

[ Uniqso ]

[ Peanut Gold ]

Remember to use my code "eikkibunny" for 10% off your order!

These lenses are priced at $22.90. The shipping took about two weeks for my order to arrive.

The lenses came in a box like the one above. I've never seen lenses in a box like this. I like it :)

This is what the lenses looked like. They're true to their colour on the store. It has a bunch of little different colours in the lens and looks really nice!

This is what the lenses look like when worn on blue/green eyes. They're very vibrant and are quite a gold shade! They make my eyes look larger and brighter! They also blend pretty well. I think they would look a bit better on someone with a more similar eye colour, for upclose photos like this one, but overall I think they look great!

I used these lenses for my Azula cosplay. They're very comfortable and easy to wear. (Tenille did my hair and makeup and Ethan is my Zuzu)

I'm sorry this review isn't very detailed, I've just had such a horrible day and I can't bring myself to write much more..

Thank you so much for reading!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. omg those lenses really make it look like theres a blue flame igniting in your eyes or something *O* it's sooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these lenses look really vibrant on your eyes! Are they truly that golden? or do they only look like that in natural lightning? I've been looking for a pair of yellow/gold lenses which actually show up as gold for cosplay purposes, and these look good

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter