☆ Review: Jahhman Delight Decoden Phone Case

6:30 AM

Bonjour tout le monde!♥

Today I will be reviewing another phone case I received from @Jahhmandelight on instagram! You can read my previous post for the last phone case here!

This is the package it was shipped in! It took about one month to arrive. The package was bubble wrapped inside so the case wasn't damaged.

Here's the case I got custom made! They gave me two candies as well.

Here's some detailed photos and the overall phone case. Honestly, I think the last phone case I received was much more professional looking. I was very happy that they took my phone case request for my favourite Fire Emblem boys, but I honestly don't believe it was made to the best ability. It costs $25 for a standard decoden phonecase which might be a little too pricey for this quality.

The side drips on the phone case are a bit messy and they don't connect to the frosting. The frosting looks a little unfinished as well. The character badges that I requested are a bit sloppy. The Owain one is actually cracked in two, and the Gaius one has a water leak making it discoloured.

Overall, first glances and the phone case does look very cute! I love the colour scheme. I was please with my request being made and I'm happy to have a Fire Emblem phone case finally! I was very pleased with my last phone case from this company, but a bit upset with this one.

Thank you so much for reading!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's too bad that the case isn't the best quality >n< It seems like if could've been cute were it made better
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter