☆ Review: MaxStarShoes ; C50 7-Holes Zipper Platform Sneakers White

11:48 AM

Bonjour~! Today I will be writing a review on a pair of new shoes I got from Max Star Shoes~! I had shoes from this company in the past and I loved them! Although, because of the bright colours, I wasn't able to wear them very often, as I couldn't match them with an outfit;; So this time I got a pair of white ones I had been eyeing for the past few months!

You can find links for this review below;

[ MaxStar ]

[ C50 7-Holes Zipper Platform Sneakers White ]

USE MY CODE "EIKKIBUNNY" FOR A DISCOUNT

My shoes ONLY TOOK THREE DAYS TO ARRIVE???!!! That was the fastest shipping time i've ever had!!

This is what the box looks like!

They gave me a free pair of shoelaces! These laces are pretty cool because they're not fully shoe laces, they just look like they are! I think they're new in Korea?

These are the shoelaces! They're not material, but more of a rubber texture. I can't wait to try them on another pair of shoes~~ ;v;

The shoes were inside this fabric bag. I like how they send out these bags because they're easy to just throw things in and go~

The shoes were also in another bag packaged like this~

The shoes had paper inside to keep the shape, and also shoelaces. I had to put the laces on! ^^

The platforms on these shoes are a lot tinier than my previous ones! I like these ones better because they're not so noticeable and easier to walk in. They have their logo on the sides of the shoes, and the other side is a zipper.

I wore these shoes with this outfit~

Top - Happy Monday ( Use my code "eikkibunny" for a discount)

Skirt - BodyLine

Extensions - VPfashion (use my code "eikkibunny" for a discount)

I love these shoes and I can't wait for summer when I can wear them out more! I totally have a bunch more outfits planned when I can wear them with! They're awesome because they can match a lot of things! They're also very snug and comfortable.

If you're interested in getting you're own pair you can use my discount code "eikkibunny" !

Thank you all for reading ~! I hope you enjoyed~!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Super cute~!! I've been looking for similar shoes

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter