☆ Review: Dream Holic - Night Bunny Wig

6:08 PM

Hey everyone! How are you all~!? I'm glad it's finally spring weather! I have a review for you guys from Dream Holic today! I will be reviewing a new brown wig I got from them. You can find the links below;

[ Dream Holic ]

[ Night Bunny ]

You can use my code "eikkibunny" for a discount!

My wig took about two weeks to arrive in the mail. It was packaged in this box, and inside the wig was in a wig bag. It came with a wig cap as well.

This is what everything looked like when it's first taken out. The wig is supported by cardboard and wrapped in a net to protect it.

Here is some more photos of the wig. The first photo is the wig unstyled, and the second one I had cut the bangs a little bit!

The first photo is of the clips on the poofy clip on pieces! They're on with an alligator clip thing. The second photo is of the wig cap and the adjustable clips inside. You can adjust the wig to whichever size you need.

This is one of the looks I wore with the wig~ :))

I tried to do a weird space nurse look thiNG with this wig on lol I actually don't know ;;

I wore my lenses from Unqiso - Use my code "eikkibunny" for a discount~!

I was wearing this wig when I was trying on my Olivia costume & my kindergarten outfit

You can find the outfit i'm wearing here !

More photos~

The quality of this wig is really nice! The wig is nice and soft~ The ringlets are very neat, and easy to untangle. Customer service was really great too!

Overall I would rate this wig 9/10. The colour is not shiny at all either. It's a nice natural brown colour.

Thank you all so much for reading!!!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ahh the wig looks so pretty on you!
    I've seen the Dreamholic wigs before and I want one but they're too expensive for me >n<
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your post thanks for the information. Some products require special packaging solutions the keep their worth and value intactCustom Packaging Usa

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter