☆ Review: Spreepicky + Uniqso Karuta Photoshoot !

4:41 PM

Hello everyone! Today I will be doing a double review for Spreepicky and Uniqso ! :) For both stores, I have a discount code! You can use the code "eikkibunny" for 10% off!

Links for the items below ;

[ Karuta School Uniform Cosplay Dress ]

[ Karuta Wig ]

For both stores use the code "eikkibunny" for a discount !

My spreepicky package was shipped in a bubble wrap envelope. It took about three weeks for my order to arrive!

I ordered Karuta's school uniform from Inu X Boku SS, and false eyelashes! :-) The gave a some little gifts with my package.

These are the false eyelashes. They're priced at $15 on their store, which is pretty expensive for lashes. They didn't come with glue, but they are a wide variety of different kinds. They're perfect for testing which kinds you like best on yourself! You will probably have to cut the bottom lashes a bit so they're properly fitted to your eyes. I was excited for the lower lashes more so, but I was a little disappointed with them once I received them. They're kind of thick, the top lashes are more natural/easier to wear.

This is how my Uniqso wig was shipped :-)

The wig was packaged in this wig bag ( I also keep them in their wig bags and put them back when I'm done with them. It's easier to store them that way )

The wig was in three pieces, the base wig, and the two clip on pigtails.

This is how the wig looks as soon as you take it out and try it on. It's a bit long, but it's perfect to style for Karuta! For me though, I had to cut the bangs, straighten the sides a little, and trim the base a bit. With the pigtails, I straightened them a tiny bit and cut them. I also had teased the pigtails inside so you don't notice! I think the way it turned out is much closer to Karuta than how it comes out of the bag.

Also Here is the colour of the wig. It's the perfect off pink colour same as her hair!

All photos are taken by Ethan ! Like his facebook Page here !

You can find these photos also on my facebook!

Overall, I really like this costume and wig! They're both pretty good quality!

Thank you all so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. that wig is so cuuuuuuteeeee~ i want one like that but in every color owo

    gloomypowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really cute in this cosplay *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review! I want to buy the same cosplay from Spreepicky as well :)
    What size did you order for the school uniform? Did it fit you correctly ord did you have to fix it? That is the doubt I have when buying costumes already made online...
    Hope you can help me 😊

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter