✿ A look into Larme Magazine July 2015 Edition ✿

11:35 AM

Hi everyone! I just got this magazine sent to me from Tokyo Otaku Mode, and I took so many photos I wanted to share them all here!♥ First of all, please make sure to click the link below! It would really help me along~! ♬ ♪ I've recently become a fashion affiliate with Otaku Mode ~

CLICK THIS LINK TO FIND MY FAVOURITE ITEMS

CLICK THIS LINK TO FIND MY FAVOURITE ITEMS

CLICK THIS LINK TO FIND MY FAVOURITE ITEMS

Thank you for clicking my link and checking out my favourite items from OtakuMode! ♬ Now for the magazine photos~! There are a lot of photos in this post (the magazine was so good I wanted to take as many as possible)

You can sign up to Otaku Mode and received $5 off here !

Sorry that was so many photos!! This edition just had so many beautiful pages, makeup tutorials and hair photos! ♥ ♥ Since receiving this magazine yesterday, I already bought two more! I will share those with you guys as well! I'm going to be updating on here quite a bit~ I have a lot of different posts planned, and I will write blog posts here instead of starting youtube first! I would love to try and make regular weekly youtube videos, but unfortunately, I'm too awkward right now, and especially talking to myself in front of a camera.. So for now, I will do my ideas as blog posts. I hope you like these types and like reading them! If you do please remember to follow my blog, and comment below!

Thank you for reading and looking at all of the photos! Please remember to click my link at the top of this post! And let me know ideas for future posts!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I would love to have a Larme magazine in my collection! All of the girls look so cute~ I love their simple makeup & hairstyles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! can I ask you where did you get your SM sheets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i really love asian magazines, they are too cute **
    thanks for sharing. Welcome to my blog~ follow back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww those hairstyles are so cute :3

    ❤ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter