☆ Review: Everyday wigs - blond lace front

1:00 PM

Hey guys~! I got this beautiful wig in the mail about a week ago and I have a review for you~! I was originally going to film a video review of this wig, but I have gotten very busy and I still have the Ariel cosplay video to edit and post so I didn't have time to film a new video.. (i'm the worst youtuber ever sorry;;) BUT I will still write a review ~! I might feature this wig in future videos not sure whats out there for me yet~ I don't want to stress myself out with videos ughusjm.

Sorry for rambling !! You can find the wig I will be reviewing below;

[ WIG LINK ]

[ EVERYDAY WIGS ]

I chose this wig because I cut my previous Elsa wig, and I just wanted a backup one juuuust in case someone would like to book elsa for a party? I'm not 100% set on doing parties again, but I just wanted to make sure I had something to use in case!

My wig arrived withing a month of the order~ It came in a box, and express shipping.

The box had not been damaged at all during shipping. My wig was inside in a wig bag.

My wig had been packaged in the wig bag, and had been stuffed with paper to help keep its shape! :)

The wig kind of looks like noodles in this photo LOL

First impressions of the wig ; The quality and colour are amazing! The texture of the hair is so soft, and it's so pretty.

Inside the wig, you can find the netting and the hair clips. Many lace fronts have these extra clips on the side to help the wig stay as close to your head and look as natural as possible! You can also find the basic wig adjustment clips on the bottom as well.

Lace front wigs can be a little tricky for beginners! But they're very easy to wear once you know what to do! Like normal, make sure all of your hair is back with a wig cap, and adjust the clips on the wig to your size. There will be a bit of extra lace all around the front of the wig! You will just need to cut that off as much as possible! It's very easy. Then, just put your wig on like normal, and adjust the clips on the inside until it feels comfortable for you!

In the picture above, this is what the wig looked like as soon as I put it on! It did not require any cutting or heat styling products! I just simply put the front back to get it into the style I wanted.

Selfies with the wig~! I wanted to costest Hime from Zone 00 with this wig

✿ The glasses are from Circusdoll ! ✿

I love this wig! It's so pretty and it looks so natural! What do you guys think of it? °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Thanks so much for reading!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Really pretty wig~! It looks really nice on you and I love how you styled it <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this wig is really beautiful! And your look really cute <3

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article and thanks for sharing your knowledge. When you think of buying hair clips, you should consider purchasing Frontal wigs.
    Please Visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. im in love with everything arnd ur per.so.na

    _:(

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter