☆ Review: FinFunMermaid Tail + Ariel Photoshoot

5:00 PM

Hey guys!!Before I start my review, huge thank you to Fin Fun Mermaid tails for making this all happen! Ariel has always been my favourite Disney Princess! I loved her when I was little and I always wished I could become a mermaid

Thanks to FinFunMermaid I can!

My fin had a little trouble getting to me with my mailing address, but it finally arrived! I think it would take approximately 2-4 weeks for your fin to arrive! ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゙

It came in this huge flat box!

I thought the print inside the box was really cute so I wanted to share ~

Here's my tail~! It's all material and it was packaged in this bag. The print on the tail is really nice a visible, and the whole tail is sparkly.

And this is the monofin. It's very hard and sturdy and has little spots to put your feet.

** Please be very careful if you plan on getting one of these and make sure you read all of the instructions! Never go swimming alone ! And do not swim in high tides without prior knowledge of how to use the mermaid tail and monofin ! **

The tail I got is called "Ariel" ~ I originally asked for a different one, but got sent this one instead! I do think the other one is more realistic looking, but I didn't want to go through the trouble of shipping it back for the other one. I think the Ariel tail looks really good in the photos despite that! The tail is all material, and it's stretchy. It was so tiny when I first opened the bag, I was scared it wouldn't fit! But it did with plenty of room. The tail looks really really good when I was wearing it! Links are below;

[ FinFunMermaid ]

[ Ariel Tail ]

At first, it felt so strange wearing the tail. It was so weird having no legs . I relied a lot on my arms lol and I felt kind of helpless. It was a lot of fun taking these photos! I really want to try to swim wearing this tail, but I didn't want to risk getting into the ocean. I would rather swim with it on in a safer place first.

When I was taking these photos it was very hard trying to navigate around on the slippery rocks! A few times I could see from the road above some people would drive very slowly to watch, and also a few people even got out of their car and were taking photos! I waved to a few people when I could *✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧

When we first arrived to the beach, there were a whole bunch of fish rolling in with the tides... ;;; It was kind of gross seeing all of the dead fish on the beach lol. There was also a little otter swimming around the ocean behind me! It was so cute, i've never seen one actually in the ocean before!

The tide was very high that day so I had to be very careful. The ocean was also really cold >< It was a lot of fun though! I'm really glad we had the chance to do it!

Tail : FinFunMermaid

Top : Handmade

Wig : Circusdoll

Lenses : Uniqso - Use my code "eikkibunny" for a discount

Lashes : Circusdoll

** Photos by Ethan ! **

[ LINK HERE ]

[ LINK HERE ]

[ LINK HERE ]

Thanks so much for reading! You can see the photos better on my other accounts! Find them below or on my sidebar! See you next time!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Omg I can't believe it's really beautiful I want too! *____*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

    หนังไทย

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mermaid tail is the bottom half of a mermaid costume. It can be made of different materials, including silicone, latex, neoprene, or fabric. Mermaid tails can be purchased online or at some costume stores.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter