☆ Review: Sheinside - Rocket Shirt & White Crop

2:31 PM

Hello everyone~! Today I will be writing a review for Sheinside. Sheinside contacted me again to do another review so here I am~! You can find the links below;

[ Sheinside ]

[ White Crop ]

[ Rocketship Shirt ]

Both of these items took only 2 weeks to arrive! They were both shipped in the same shipping envelope, but then individually packaged.

First I will start with the crop top ( ´∀`)

This top looks exactly as pictured on their website. It has clips on the back to put it on.

I wanted this crop for something to show off my tattoo, but unfortunately it doesn't show it off ;A; This shirt is a little too big on me, so the sides are covered.

The top has padding in the front, and the material is really soft. I'm not really sure how to mix and match it yet though ;;

Overall, I would rate this top a 4/5 !!! Everything with it is perfect and as described online, the only problem I had with it, is it's big and there's only one size!! BUT you can buy it now for only $10 because it's on sale!!!

Next is the space shirt~

I was so confused with this shirt on the website, because it looked like a crop, but also it didn't? But now that I got it I think it's supposed to be a crop top lol

Sooo despite the crop top ness, I actually like this shirt. It has a nice pattern on the front and back of the shirt, and the material is really comfortable.

I've been wanting a bunch of new shirts and stuff to wear when I laze around and I don't wanna dress up everyday, so this one is perfect!

Overall, I would rate this shirt a 5/5! :) I really like it.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you have a good day! My next few posts will probably be some haul pictures and stuff from otakumode, and some reviews!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter